A park built at the site of Kanazawa Castle, which was built in 1583, and has been the symbol of "Kaga hyaku-man-goku" (one million koku of rice produced annually).
- Kanazawa Castle Park
- Kakusen-kei Yuhodou
A promenade with many highlights including nature and scenic beauty along a valley created by Daijoji river
- Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of Traditional Arts and Crafts
The museum that introduces 36 designated traditional crafts of Ishikawa prefecture.
- shikawa Prefectural Museum of History
Historical red-brick military armory buildings restored as the Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of History.
- Ishikawa Prefectural Museum of Art
A museum with a collection of Ishikawa prefecture's contemporary arts and crafts
- Higashi Chagai District: Kaikaro
The biggest tea house in Kanazawa with 200 years of history.
- Chirihama Nagisa Driveway
The natural driveway on the sand beach stretching along the shore for 8 km.
- 21st Century Museum of Contemporary Art
A museum of contemporary art gathering attention as a new sightseeing spot for its beautiful building and easy access.