KKday is a site that offers optional tours in more than 53 countries.Find a special experience tour in Japan!
Tenzan Tojikyo Hot Springs
Tenzan Tojikyo is a day spa that consists of two facilities, Higana Toji Tenzan and Kayoi Toji Ikkyu. This is a relaxing place that has a stately building with an outdoor spa in a natural setting and a cave bath. It also has tranquil restaurants. So spend your day here just relaxing taking advantage of the features of both the facilities. On weekdays, they offer Hashigo-ken (coupon) that allows you to visit both facilities with just an additional 100 to 300 yen. We recommend the coupon "Hashigo-ken (Tenzan → Ikkyu)."
- 208 Yumotochaya, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa
- Contact No.
- 10-min bus ride on a shuttle bus "Bound for Soun-dori" from Hakone-Yumoto Station on Odakyu Line.
- Opening Hours / Holidays
- Opening hours: Tenzan 9:00-22:00 last admission, Ikkyu 11:00-19:00 last admission (20:00 last admission on weekends and holidays)
Closed: Tenzan- open all year round (closed for about 5 days in mid-Dec.), Ikkyu- Thursdays
- Official Website
- Time Required
- Admission fee
- Tenzan: Adults 1,300 yen, Children 650 yen (1 year old-junior high school students); Ikkyu: Adults 1,100 yen, Children 650 yen (1 year old-junior high school students)
- Other Information
- Coupon "Hashigo-ken (Tenzan→Ikkyu) is available on weekdays. Admission for Tenzan with additional 100 yen.
※ Some information is displayed in Japanese and machine-translated English, which may not be accurate.
For the latest information, please check the official website for each spot.
Outdoor, open-air bath at Higana Toji Tenzan
This outdoor hot spring is surrounded by bamboo, and it is like a beautiful Japanese Garden. It is crowded on weekends and holidays, but you can enjoy the spa with less visitors on weekdays.
Restaurant at Higana Toji Tenzan
There are two restaurants at Tenzan offering authentic Japanese cuisine, soba (buckwheat noodles) and shabu shabu (thinly sliced meat cooked in a hot pot). There is no restaurant at Ikkyu, so visit Tenzan for your meals.
Lounge at Higana Toji Tenzan
Tenzan also features a tranquil lounge. Tatami mats are laid throughout the facility for visitors to relax and unwind. There is an area with daybeds overlooking the creek.
Kayoi Toji Ikkyu
Kayoi Toji Ikkyu only has a bath. Its outdoor bath is very open in a natural setting. There is no restaurant or lounge here, for those who want to use those facilities, you can do so at Tenzan.