No guarantor required! Weekly and monthly rates available. Good for short and long-term stay.
Ikaho Green Bokujo
The Ikaho Green Bokujo is a massive 40ha large ranch opened in 1970 located near the famous hot springs area of Ikaho Onsen, Gunma, which has over 450 animals like cows, horses, and sheep. In the ranch, not only can you meet animals but also participate in fun activities like cow milking, horse riding, making handmade butter, and also watch the popular sheep dog shows that are held every day. Also every year from winter to spring, you can enjoy strawberry picking activities.
- 2844-1 Kanai, Shibukawa-shi, Gunma
- Contact No.
- From JR Shibukawa Station, take a Kanetsu Kotsu Bus headed towards Ikaho Onsen for 16 minutes and get off at the Green Bokujo-mae bus stop.
- Opening Hours / Holidays
- 9:00-16:00 (changes seasonally)
- Official Website
- Time Required
- Admission fee
- Adults (junior high school students and older) 1,200 yen, children (3 years old - elementary school students) 600 yen, senior citizens (65 and older) 600 yen
- Other Information
- *Hara Museum ARC operating hours, holidays, and admission fees differ slightly
※ Some information is displayed in Japanese and machine-translated English, which may not be accurate.
For the latest information, please check the official website for each spot.