One of the most popular sightseeing spots in Kyushu area, this beautiful gorge is designated as a Natural Monument.
Search results for kumamoto
- 2017-02-28Takachiho Gorge
- 2017-02-28Shirakawa Springs
One of the 100 best spring waters in Japan. The spring has 60 tons of water flowing per minute,
- 2018-03-22Shimabara Castle
Shimabara Castle, one of the top 100 castles of Japan, shining white against the vast blue skies.
A valley known to "so beautiful that even a wizard gets intoxicated by the flowers."
- 2017-02-28Kumamoto Castle
One of Japan's top three castles, enjoy a beautifully illuminated night-time view of cherry blossoms and the castle.
A cave where the most famous swordsman in Japan, Miyamoto Musashi, has wrote "Gorin-no-sho" - a book on war strategies.
- 2017-02-28Nitatoge Observation Deck
An observation deck with an outstanding view where you can see all the way to Amakusa city.
- 2017-02-28Nabegataki Falls
Wide like a white curtain, a waterfall that can be entered and seen from behind
- 2018-10-25Light Pageant in Kumamoto