A café in the middle of the woods where you can enjoy fantastic coffee while watching birds and squirrels in the garden.
- 2017-12-18Trattoria Primo
A popular Italian restaurant that always has a queue and offers dishes made with fresh vegetables grown in the highlands!
- 2017-09-25Cuisine Champigon E.Bu.Ri.Ko
The pioneer of “mushroom French”, a restaurant that offers various kinds of rare mushroom dishes.
- 2018-03-06Restaurant Pyrenees
An exquisite restaurant that serves dishes of Shinshu beef, chicken and pork roasted over the fire in their special fireplace.
A legendary cafe in Karuizawa that John Lennon and Yoko Ono loved.
An Italian restaurant where you can have special homemade pasta with fresh products of Shinshu.
- 2017-02-28Boulangerie Asanoya, Karuizawa Kyudoten
Founded in 1933, it is a famous, long-standing boulangerie in Karuizawa, that people all over the country love.
- 2017-02-28Bakery & Restaurant Sawamura, Kyu Karuizawa
It is an elegant bakery where you can have selected tapas dishes with bread.
An independent temple not belonging to any sect built 1,400 years ago
- 2017-02-28Uchimura Kanzo Memorial Stone Church
A stone church that finds a place in architectural history as it blends seamlessly with nature.
Jump into this time slip! Here’s a town with the true atmosphere of the Edo period.
- 2017-02-28Togakushi Soba Museum Tonkururin
Learn, make and eat! A theme park where you can learn everything about Japanese soba culture.
- 2017-02-28Togakushi Shrine
Shrine popular throughout Japan as a power spot
Famous spot to see snow-covered Alps and sakura.